We’ve secured a block of rooms for a discounted rate at the MGM Grand, and you can book on this page until the discount expires on October 22nd!
Feel free to book the MGM Grand elsewhere if you find a better price, but, as it stands right now, our discounted rate saves you $22 to $30 per night! Just remember when shopping around — Vegas’s pesky resort fee isn’t usually displayed until the checkout page.
You have 3 choices when it comes to discounted rooms, and the MGM will try to put everyone booking through this page in the same hallway depending on availability. After all, you might need some help navigating the casino’s labyrinth.
Of course, you can stay anywhere you’d like in Vegas, but there are 4 compelling reasons to stay at MGM Grand:
- We’ve rented two 40-person buses to transport everyone to-and-from the wedding and the MGM Grand.
- The wedding ends at 10 pm, but we’ve secured a table at Hakkassan Nightclub inside the MGM for the afterparty, so you can rage until 4 am… if you last that long.
- You can whack balls with friends and family at MGM’s Top Golf.
- The MGM Grand is the closest casino to the airport.
Length of Stay
We’ve blocked off discounted rooms for four nights — from check-in Thursday, November 21st to checkout on Monday, November 25th. Of course, you don’t have to stay all four nights. You can book one, two, three or four — it’s up to you.
Like all Strip casinos, there’s a resort fee of $41.95 per night. The fee is collected at check-in and supposedly pays for internet access, local calls, boarding pass printing, fitness center access and notary public. Bring those documents you need notarized!
The MGM Grand also charges $15 per night for parking, but there’s a secret. You can park for free right across the street at the Hooter’s Hotel & Casino, and there’s even a convenient crosswalk on Tropicana Ave.
Deposit, Change & Cancellation Policy
When you book through this page, you’ll only have to pay a deposit for the first night of your stay to secure your discounted reservation. The balance plus the resort fees will be due at check-in.
And you can cancel or change your booking for free all the way up until 72 hours prior to the day of your arrival. If you cancel, you’ll get a refund for your deposit back to your credit card. You’ll see the fine print on the final page before submitting your deposit.
Book Your Room
West Wing King
A small, 350-square-foot room featuring a comfortable King Bed. The West Wing is the slightly less fancy part of the MGM Grand, but it’s closest to the front door, so it’s easy to access The Strip. You’ll get a closet, ironing board, desk and one small window. The bathroom is also a bit dainty which could frustrate the ladies as they get gussied up. But who cares if it’s spacious? Vegas is your playground.
Nowlin Wedding Rates
- Thursday, Nov 21st: $95.20 + tax & resort fee = $149.89
- Friday, Nov 22nd: $109.65 + tax & resort fee = $166.27
- Saturday, Nov 23rd: $109.65 + tax & resort fee = $166.27
- Sunday, Nov 24th: $55.20 + tax & resort fee = $104.54
You get everything the West Wing King has to offer, but you’ll have nicer digs and more space at 446 square feet. This room is in a much fancier part of the casino resort, and you’ll be a lot closer to the central elevators which makes navigating the MGM Grand a bit easier. Getting ready will also be easier as the bathroom is much larger. And you’ll enjoy a nicer view out a larger window as well as a minibar.
Nowlin Wedding Rates:
- Thursday, Nov 21st: $111.20 + tax & resort fee = $168.03
- Friday, Nov 22nd: $126.65 + tax & resort fee = $185.55
- Saturday, Nov 23rd: $126.65 + tax & resort fee = $185.55
- Sunday, Nov24th: $63.20 + tax & resort fee = $113.61
Grand (2) Queen
This room boasts 446-square-feet and two queen beds which makes it perfect for friends or groups who want to save money and enjoy Vegas together. You’ll be in the fancier part of the hotel which is closer to the MGM Grand’s central elevators, and the bathroom has plenty of room for getting ready. You’ll also have a nicer view out of a large window as well as a minibar.
Nowlin Wedding Rates
- Thu, Nov 21st: $119.20 + tax & resort fee = $177.10
- Fri, Nov 22nd: $147.90 + tax & resort fee = $209.64
- Sat, Nov 23rd: $147.90 + tax & resort fee = $209.64
- Sun, Nov 24th: $71.20 + tax & resort fee = $122.68